Heavy Duty Twin Arc Twin Wire SAW Welding Column Boom With Range 8x5 for Tower Tank Vessel
Heavy duty welding column boom 8m x 5m reachability;
Equiped with ESAB twi arc twin wire SAW welding system;
Detail description of 8x5 welding column boom:
- Welding column boom is used to locate a weld head to a desired position for welding in a stable and secure manner.
- Once in position, the part is moved during welding to produce high quality welds.
- Welding is performed using twin arc twin wire SAW.
- welding column boom are a versatile and rugged solution to obtain up to 8m of lift and reach to duplicate the function of a highly skilled welder.
- Manual or powered mobile cart can be included for varying length weldments and procedures.
Benefits over welding the part manually, including:
- Able to achieve consistent weld results.
- Able to maintain weld head over weld joint in a stable position during the weld.
- Increases arc-on time and overall productivity.
- Provides ability to have multi-weld stations using only one weld head, increasing your return on investment.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Reduced consumable costs.
- Ability to have two welding process at one welding station by using both ends of the boom.
- These benefits greatly reduce the time to prepare a part for welding and the time to finish a part after welding.
- Also, rework time will be reduced and part scrap will be cut.
welding column boom feature:
- The welding column boom is initially designed to save labor costs especially at lager workpieces and when a welding manipulator is been used in combinati on with a positioner or rotator.
- Designed and robustly build to withstand rugged work environments.
- Smooth +/-180 degree lockable rotation.
- All vertical and horizontal guidings are precisely machined for smooth movement.
- Solid state inverter for variable speed of horizontal travel and travel carriage.
- Worm gearbox for vertical travel via AC motor, complete with brake for added safety.
- High tensile roller chain used for vertical travel with the addition of a counter balance system with the column that provides smooth, effortless travel.
- CE complaince pendant control station using low voltage on the generous 8m cable.
- Anti-fall device and limit switches for all motions.
Technical parameters of welding column boom:
||Boom horizontal stroke : mm
||Boom vertical stroke : mm
||Boom horizontal speed :mm/min
||Boom vertical speed : mm/min
||Column rotating angle
||Boom end max. loading
Travel & Rotation
This welding column boom can be used together with welding rotator, welding positioner
and achieves the tank longitudinal and circle seam welding.
According to the requirement, which can be adopted welding seam tracing and monitoring, welding
flux recovery and feeding device.
It has the structures of fixed type, fixed with rotation and movable with rotation type.
Points you may concern:
Customization - Can your machine or other products be customized?
Ronniewell: Sure. As a professional manufacturer, we have our own engineer team, who is good at design, develop & build special solution catering for your individual requirement.
Transportation-What about the transportation?
Ronniewell: Seaway is the most common transportation way for oversea trading. Depends on your location, combined transport by rail and sea is also an option. Certainly railway transportation is also acceptable if it is the most suitable approach.
After sale service - What about the after-sale service?
Ronniewell: We provide 12month guaranty period for the whole machine quality. During this time, any issue proved because of the machine flaw itself,we would take the whole responsibility of it. Except of the guaranty period,technical advisory support is available freely covering the whole using life of the machine. Engineer service on user premises is also available for necessary.
pipe welding booms, column boom pipe welding booms, CaB, pipe welding booms boom,automatic welding machine, pipe welding booms, cross beam column, welding manipulator;